If you are a Financial Service Provider (FSP) and your organization is interested in strengthening its social performance management practices, do not miss the Responsible Inclusive Finance Facility for Southeast Asia (RIFF-SEA) co-funding opportunity.
Funded by the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs in Luxembourg, and managed by the Social Performance Task Force, the RIFF-SEA offers the following types of co-financing grants:
- Social Rating to assess FSP’s capacity and ability to oversee, manage and monitor its performance in its drive to achieve its social mission.
- Smart Certification to get an exhaustive, independent view of a financial institution’s client protection practices.
- Accompanied SPI4 audit “plus”. This allows FSPs to evaluate their practices against the full set of Universal Standards.
- Client Protection Assessment. This allows FSPs to evaluate themselves against Smart Campaign’s client protection standards.
- An upgrade project to be chosen by the FSP.
- Specialized training on an aspect of SPM of its choosing.
The RIFF-SEA will focus on Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Myanmar, The Philippines and Vietnam and will operate through 31 December 2021.
Please contact us if you are interested in knowing more about this opportunity and interested in having us accompany you on your social performance strengthening journey: Ana de Miguel (email@example.com)