Inclusion [Africa] Ltd. has been informed by the Board of the Social Performance Task Force (SPTF) that it has been accepted as a full organizational member of the Social Performance Task Force.
As a full member of the SPTF, Inclusion [Africa] commits to support the mission of the SPTF to engage with microfinance stakeholders to develop, disseminate and promote standards and good practices for social performance management and reporting. We share in the commitment to making best efforts to integrate them into our organization’s work, as well as to promote them in relationships with our partners.
The Social Performance Task Force consists of over 2,600 members from all over the world and every microfinance stakeholder group: practitioners, donors and investors (multilateral, bilateral, and private), global, regional, and national associations and networks, technical assistance providers, rating agencies, academics, regulators, and others.
To achieve its vision and mission, SPTF pursues the following activities:
- Providing a platform for dialogue, learning and collaboration;
- Facilitating engagement and advocacy across the industry at all levels – practitioners, networks, support agencies, donors, investors, regulatory authorities;
- Promoting implementation of the Universal Standards for Social Performance Management;
- Working toward setting industry standards for social performance, measurement, monitoring, reporting and training;
- Promoting good practices and demonstrated success of financial institutions engaged in social performance management; and
- Gathering quality evidence and research to demonstrate the business case for social performance management